Candidates applying for admission should read the following instructions carefully.
1. Admissions are accepted twice a year :
i. Jan.-June Session
ii. July- Dec. Session
On her way she met a copy. The copy warned the Little Blind Text, that where it came from it would have been rewritten a thousand times and everything that was left from its origin would be the word "and" and the Little Blind Text should turn around and return to its own, safe country. But nothing the copy said could convince her and so it didn’t take long until a few insidious Copy Writers ambushed her, made her drunk with Longe and Parole and dragged her into their agency, where they abused her for their
2. Interested candidates may Apply On-Line ,attached Photocopies of Documents with the prospectus or may download Application Forms on the website www.studyandlead.com or can be collected from the approved admission & counseling centers of the StudyandLead by paying the requisite fee in cash or via Demand Draft in favor of Institute of Distance Education,Noida Payable at Noida.
3. The candidates should ensure, before submitting the application for admission that the course is offered by Specific University (Should be Listed on Website) and that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as laid down in the Eligibility Criteria of Respective University.
4. Only the duly completed forms along with requisite fees are accepted by Us.
5. Required eligibility documents duly attested are to be attached. No forms will be accepted without eligibility documents.
6. In case the proof of eligibility (e.g. attested copies of final year mark sheet / graduation degree certificate) is not furnished with the admission form, provisional admission will be granted, at the University's discretion, which will be confirmed upon submission of the same.
7. Students have to provide following documents as prescribed Above as in Documents Required for Admission.
8. Maximum Duration for completion of Courses:
One Year Program - Two Years
Two Year Program - Four Years
Three Year Program - Five Years
Four Year Program - Six Years
Vocational Program - Two Years
Add-on Program - One Year
9. Candidates will be abide by the Rules & Regulations / Terms & Conditions as laid down by Respective University.
The fee will be accepted through Cash or DD drawn in the favor of Institute of Distance Education, Noida. or in favor of respective University.(Contact Admissions Coordinator for Specific University Details). All University reserves the right to revise the fee. No form will be accepted without the fee and eligibility documents.
REFUND OF FEE ON CANCELLATION OF ADMISSION
1. Fee Refund
In case of rejection of Admission form (on account of non-fulfillment of eligibility criterion as per admission policy for the session), the processing charges will be deducted and the remaining fee will be refunded to the candidate at his/her mailing address within one month from the date of receipt of Admission form in University
1. To meet the eligibility criteria, the degree / diploma certificates issued by a recognized University/Board/ Institution, or concerned Statutory Authority are only accepted.
2. Photocopies of documents establishing the eligibility of candidate are required to be submitted duly notarized / attested by a gazetted officer.
3.(a) The University reserves the right to accept or reject any admission if any deficiency is found in eligibility or the information provided in the application form.
(b) If a candidate appears in any examination without meeting the eligibility criteria of the University or without paying the requisite fee, his / her result of the examination will not be declared and the examination of that semester / year will be annulled and no fee will be refunded.
(c) During the process of eligibility verification, if a candidate is found having submitted a forged certificate, not only his/her admission will be cancelled, but the candidate will be debarred from appearing in any examination of the university. Legal action will also be initiated against such a candidate.
(d) If the eligibility document(s) of a candidate is/are not found genuine, at any point of time, the admission, and the examination(s) passed by the candidate is /are liable to be cancelled without any liability on the part of StudyandLeadEducational & Welfare Society of Institute of Distance Education,Noida and the entire fee paid will be forfeited with Lodge of Complaint.
CREDIT TRANSFER / LATERAL ENTRY
1. Lateral Entry shall be allowed only in the programmes where the same is specifically mentioned.
2. Candidates who are pursuing programmes from other Universities can continue their remaining part of theprogramme from the specific listed University under Credit Transfer Provision for the next years / semesters as per respective University rules. The period of study in the University shall not be less than 50% of the total duration of the course. Candidates otherwise eligible for the course and interested to take transfer from other University under this provision will fill up the regular Application Form. The Candidates will also have clear remedial examination, if any of the papers which are not equivalent to the course of Specific University. The Candidate has to pay Credit Transfer Fee / Lateral Entry Fee of 2000/- extra apart from the regular Course Fee, Enrollment Fee and Examination Fee.
3. For Registration and Examination purposes, for the entire course, migration certificates will not be required. However, for lateral entry or credit transfer facility, migration certificate issued by the competent authority of University/Board and a certificate issued by the Head of the Institute, which was attended by the candidate, will be essential.
SEAT RESERVATION CRITERIA
Shiksha Foundation stands for humanism, tolerance, reason, progress, adventure of ideas and for the search of truth. The guiding vision is to help the humanity in its onward march, which is not possible without uplift of all the sections of society. Our Educational Society is committed to extend helping hand to those who need it the most. It will offer scholarships to the domicile and other categories.
Shiksha Foundation will give 20% Scholarship for handycapped Students. We shall also Consider Categories like:
Indian Armed Forces.
We provide 25% scholarship as under:
1. Students who have Scored 80% Above in 10+2.
General Terms & Conditions:
Student should carefully check their eligibility vis a vis their qualifications while taking admission in a course of their choice offered by the University. In case of non-eligibility, Institute will not be responsible for the cancellation of admission and in no case fees will be refunded whatsoever in any circumstances and no request will be entertained in this regard.
Student should submit the University application form along with necessary documents within stipulated time as per the date specified by the University. Institute will not be responsible for cancellation of admission in case the form along with necessary documents is not submitted by the due date. Application to the concerned University shall be forwarded only after the fee as per schedule is deposited with the Institute. On failure of the student to deposit the same the application to the concerned University shall not be forwarded and the Institute shall not be liable or responsible for the same.
Original Documents submitted along with the application form shall be returned only after verification by the University and receipt of the same from the University. Students are advised to keep sufficient Photostat copies of the documents before submitting the same to the Institute. The University can alter or change any of the conditions/courses etc. at its sole discretion which will be binding on all the students and the Institute shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever. All admissions are subject to the rules and regulations of the University in force from time to time. Selected Courses are offered at selected Centres
All the important & necessary information required will be displayed on the Notice Board of the Institute and will also be circulated in the classes. It shall be the responsibility of the student to obtain all the essential information regarding study material, examinations, certificates, application form, results, fees or any other information from the Institute on regular basis, irrespective of whether the students are attending the classes on regular basis or not. Institute will not be responsible for any lack of communication. In case of any clarification student should submit his/her request in writing to the Institute rather than verbal communication.
Change of Study Centre and Study Plan is not permitted till the completion of the course. In case the student opts for change of Study Centre or Study Plan the candidature of the student will be cancelled from the Institute. However if a student requires to change the centre from among the Softdot centres, the request could be considered depending upon the availability of the particular course at the particular centre.
Students are required to maintain discipline within Softdot Campus and also at other places where Softdot holds its classes/functions/training programmes etc. and follow the instructions and guidelines of the Softdot Staff and Management. Students are advised not to indulge in any kind of disputes with other students, not to cause any damage to the property, fixtures, computers etc of Softdot and to take care of their belongings. Fine will be imposed in case of any damage caused by the student. Softdot shall not be liable or responsible for any mishappening on the Institute's campus/premises arising out of the acts and deeds of the student, misbehaviour, mischief and indiscipline of students and Softdot shall have full rights to terminate/cancel the enrollment of the student during the tenure of the course for acts and deeds as above said or for misbehaviour, mischief and indiscipline of the students without refund of fees. However, Softdot shall provide adequate security arrangements to avoid such incidents. No dispute shall be raised after expiry of 30 days from the date on which the process of admission and/of selection is completed.
Any dispute pertaining to admission of any matter as a student of the Institute or alumnus of the Institute the same shall be subject to the jurisdiction of Delhi Courts exclusively ousting the jurisdiction of all other courts. Scholarship / Fees Concession - The meritorious students are awarded by scholarship. Student securing good marks in exams are given scholarship in form of fees concession. Siblings / Needy / Handicapped / Weaker Section students are given fees concession from their respective fees of their course.
Fees once paid is non-refundable. Only security deposit is refundable after making necessary adjustments as required.
Institute reserves the right to cancel the admission if the fees are not deposited by the stipulated date, non-submission of eligibility proof, indiscipline etc.