For New Enrolment:
Date of Birth Certificate.
10th Marksheet or passing certificate.
12th Marksheet or passing certificate.
Final semester/Year Marksheet/Consolidated Marksheet of Qualifying Exam.
Provisional Passing Certificate of Qualifying Exam.
For Provisional/Passing Certificate/Consolidated Marksheet/Migration:
Date of Birth Certificate.
10th Marksheet and passing certificate.
12th Marksheet and passing certificate.
Final semester / Year Marksheet of Qualifying Exam.
Passing Certificate of Qualifying Exam.
All Semester’s Marksheet of any Specific University.
Original Transfer certificate of Qualifying Exam. (T.C. Required for Migration Certificate only)
Candidates applying for admission should read the following instructions carefully.
1. Admissions are accepted twice a year :
i. January-June Session
ii. July-December Session
2. Interested candidates may Apply On-Line, attached Photocopies of Documents with the prospectus or may download Application Forms on the website www.shikshafoundation.co.in or can be collected from the approved admission & counseling centers of the StudyandLead by paying the requisite fee in cash or via Demand Draft in favor of Shiksha Foundation.
3. The candidates should ensure, before submitting the application for admission that the course is offered by Specific University (Should be Listed on Website) and that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as laid down in the Eligibility Criteria of Respective University.
4. Only the duly completed forms along with requisite fees are accepted by Us.
5. Required eligibility documents duly attested are to be attached. No forms will be accepted without eligibility documents.
6. In case the proof of eligibility (e.g. attested copies of final year mark sheet / graduation degree certificate) is not furnished with the admission form, provisional admission will be granted, at the University's discretion, which will be confirmed upon submission of the same.
7. Students have to provide following documents as prescribed Above as in Documents Required for Admission.
8. Maximum Duration for completion of Courses:
One Year Program - Two Years
Two Year Program - Four Years
Three Year Program - Five Years
Four Year Program - Six Years
Vocational Program - Two Years
Add-on Program - One Year
9. Candidates will be abide by the Rules & Regulations / Terms & Conditions as laid down by Respective University.
The fee will be accepted through Cash or DD drawn in the favor of Institute of Distance Education, Noida. or in favor of respective University.(Contact Admissions Coordinator for Specific University Details). All University reserves the right to revise the fee. No form will be accepted without the fee and eligibility documents.
REFUND OF FEE ON CANCELLATION OF ADMISSION
Fee Refund, In case of rejection of Admission form (on account of non-fulfillment of eligibility criterion as per admission policy for the session), the processing charges will be deducted and the remaining fee will be refunded to the candidate at his/her mailing address within one month from the date of receipt of Admission form in University.
1. To meet the eligibility criteria, the degree / diploma certificates issued by a recognized University/Board/ Institution, or concerned Statutory Authority are only accepted.
2. Photocopies of documents establishing the eligibility of candidate are required to be submitted duly notarized / attested by a gazetted officer.
3. (a) The University reserves the right to accept or reject any admission if any deficiency is found in eligibility or the information provided in the application form.
(b) If a candidate appears in any examination without meeting the eligibility criteria of the University or without paying the requisite fee, his / her result of the examination will not be declared and the examination of that semester / year will be annulled and no fee will be refunded.
(c) During the process of eligibility verification, if a candidate is found having submitted a forged certificate, not only his/her admission will be cancelled, but the candidate will be debarred from appearing in any examination of the university. Legal action will also be initiated against such a candidate.
(d) If the eligibility document(s) of a candidate is/are not found genuine, at any point of time, the admission, and the examination(s) passed by the candidate is /are liable to be cancelled without any liability on the part of StudyandLead Educational & Welfare Society of Institute of Distance Education,Noida and the entire fee paid will be forfeited with Lodge of Complaint.
CREDIT TRANSFER / LATERAL ENTRY
1. Lateral Entry shall be allowed only in the programmes where the same is specifically mentioned.
2. Candidates who are pursuing programmes from other Universities can continue their remaining part of the programme from the specific listed University under Credit Transfer Provision for the next years / semesters as per respective University rules. The period of study in the University shall not be less than 50% of the total duration of the course. Candidates otherwise eligible for the course and interested to take transfer from other University under this provision will fill up the regular Application Form. The Candidates will also have clear remedial examination, if any of the papers which are not equivalent to the course of Specific University. The Candidate has to pay Credit Transfer Fee / Lateral Entry Fee of 2000/- extra apart from the regular Course Fee, Enrollment Fee and Examination Fee.
3. For Registration and Examination purposes, for the entire course, migration certificates will not be required. However, for lateral entry or credit transfer facility, migration certificate issued by the competent authority of University/Board and a certificate issued by the Head of the Institute, which was attended by the candidate, will be essential.
SEAT RESERVATION CRITERIA
Shiksha Foundation stands for humanism, tolerance, reason, progress, adventure of ideas and for the search of truth. The guiding vision is to help the humanity in its onward march, which is not possible without uplift of all the sections of society. Our Educational Society is committed to extend helping hand to those who need it the most. It will offer scholarships to the domicile and other categories.
StudyandLead will give 20% Scholarship for handycapped Students. We shall also Consider Categories like:
Indian Armed Forces.
Shiksha Foundation Scholarship
We provide 25% scholarship as under:
Students who have Scored 80% Above in 10+2.